- What comes to your head when you hear the word “self-knowledge”?
- Are managers and leaders the same?
- Do people learn differently and if so, how does it affect your workplace?
- Are you a “hero” or an “interactive person?”
- What is market?
- Do you know what competitors are?
- Do you know where to find consultation?
FIND OUT IN THIS UNIT!!!!
New products flood the market daily. Millions of dollars are spent yearly developing and launching new products. But only one in 10 new products will prove successful and even fewer will enjoy a long shelf life.
This is the free market reality. But we can enhance our chances for business success if the new products we will have share a series of important qualities.
SWOT analyses are often used during strategic planning. They can serve as a precursor to any sort of company action, such as exploring new initiatives, making decisions about new policies, identifying possible areas for change, or refining and redirecting efforts midplan.
You will learn in this lesson :
1. What is the financial projection ?
2. What will bring business income?
3. What will be the cost?
4. What will be the anticipated profitability of the business?
5. What will be the main financial indicators?
6. What is the funding of the investment?
7. How is the financial projections cash flow?
8. What's condensed balance sheet?
9. How to analyze profit / loss?
10. What are the principles for bank financing?
In this unit,you will learn about the different tools and methodologies for promoting and advertising business
1. Why is marketing strategy a ‘’must’’ in a business plan? Where does it fit in?
2. What is ‘’graphic image’’? What do you think a successful graphic image should look like?
3. A company’s core values often reflect the values of the owners, what values would you like your company to have?
4. Can you name four online marketing tools?
5.What,in your opinion, are the various ways to promote social networking?
- What are the social enterprises?
- You know social enterprises in your country?
But in other countries?
- What do you know about social entreprises legislations and specific conditions in your contry? But in other countries?
FIND OUT IN THIS UNIT!!!!
enterprises pursue social values such as employment of vulnerable classes and
providing of social services, contrary to the economic value-seeking general
companies. However there are few studies on the social value of social
enterprises, thus it is needed to study the significance of social values of
- Which is the difference between a regular enterprise and a social enterprise ?
- What do the social enterprises do ?
In this lesson You can study:
- What is the definition of soft skills?
- What is the definition of hard skills?
- What is their importance in social enterprise?
- What are the most important soft skills for social
- entrepreneurs ?